LLC (OOO) NIPU - Legal Practice
36 Dolgorukovskaya St. a.3, floor 3, Moscow, 127006, Russia
Tel/fax (495) 748-07-49
• Claims activities. Maintenance of the pretrial dispute settlement procedures.
• Familiarization and analysis of court cases, preliminary consultation, preparation of word-of-mouth recommendations for the client.
• Preparation of documents for court proceedings (statements of claim, of security for a claim, statements of defense, complaints, petitions, etc).
• Clients’ interest intermediation and protection of their rights in the court of arbitration in the following categories of cases:
- debt enforcement and imposing civil penalties on the debtor, including insolvency (bankruptcy);
- invalidation of deals (contracts);
- conclusion, amendment and dissolution of contracts;
- compensation of damages (losses);
- ownership and other rights to real estate;
- vindication of property from unlawful possession;
- disputes arising from building contracts;
- intra-corporate disputes as well as disputes among shareholders and other business owners;
- disputes with public authorities, challenging their resolutions and acts. Cash refund from the budget.
• Appeals against acts:
- in the appeals instance;
- in the cassation instance;
- in the supervisory instance.
(ñ) NIPU – Legal Practice
Design, support, creation of site - Argum.